Gifts for our bestfriend or your mum, or that significant other. These gifts under $200 would surely leave your special someone leaping for joy (all in the christmas spirit of course.. ;p)


I must admit that some of my selections consist mainly of leather products. It's pretty much a fetish that I have now, I'm going through one of those phases. I just feel that it brings so much more sophistication and character to an outfit than anything else. In a very simple sense good leather doesn't need smazzing up with all sorts of jingle jangle/prints other materials need.

Christmas Gifts $200 and Under


Ted Baker clutch bag, £99
Burberry Prorsum tan leather bag, $168
Mulberry leather zip wallet, $200
Mulberry crystal clear bag, $110
Chanel Les Essentials Smoky Eye Set, $115

0 Responses to 'Christmas Gifts Under $200'

Popular Posts

Followers