courtesy of Grazia Magazine

At first glance of the embellished shoe above, it scream Vivienne Westwood to me but alas it was magnificent shoe master (unaffordable shoes for someone like me esp. in times of recession) Christian Loubotin. Since I had westwood on my mind, I was pretty intrigued to see what her latest collection held as with the season’s more tailored outfits and blazer suits on the runway and with Pamela Anderson modeling for her new campaign, certainly I was curious. I’m not one who relishes on eccentric fashion trends and usually westwood has been super successful in her innovative designs which has made her a worldwide hit especially amongst celebrites. Her latest S/S09 Red Collection, was nothing I expected, I was pleasantly surprise at how much I loved her collection. Dresses were feminine and sexy, some a little playful. Westwood has been around since the 70’s but she has delivered season after season and there is no sign she is ever letting up.


Courtesy of viviennewestwood.com


0 Responses to 'Vivienne Westwood S/S 09 Red Collection'

Popular Posts

Followers