Teen Vogue

On 11:06 PM
I was browsing Teen Vogue and was drawn to these shots. I love the photography, I love the setting of it, and of course, the clothes are splendid.


Courtesy Of Teen Vogue
Photographed by Arthur Elgort

Although, I would never have attempted to put on those pair of gradient jeans, I should say that the model pulled it off perfectly. I love how the top she's wearing is nothing elaborate, it allowed the jeans and the feathery crop jacket to stand out.


Courtesy Of Teen Vogue
Photographed by Arthur Elgort


The male outfit caught my attention here, the black shoes and leather jacket really complimented each other. The female outfit was simple, the necklace did so much for the dress, although the socks isn't my cup of tea.


Courtesy Of Teen Vogue
Photographed by Arthur Elgort

I love everything about this picture, from the guitars to the way the models are positioned and their outfits.
The rugged look on the guy is really something. The female outfit - wow. Didn't think a jacket like that would actually look good with the whole outfit. Long skirts really isn't my thing, because of my height, but it's nice to just browse.

2 Responses to 'Teen Vogue'

  1. Romany said...
    http://fashion-unplug.blogspot.com/2008/03/teen-vogue.html?showComment=1205314020000#c91674584806172302'> March 12, 2008 at 6:27 PM

    Ooh a few people have blogged about this particular TeenVogue photoshoot...perhaps I should buy myself a copy and see what all the fuss is about?
    I really like this photoshoot, also. It's so pretty, the fact that it's shot outside in a beautiful garden and the beach just makes it more gorgeous...
    Romany
    xx

     

  2. A.N said...
    http://fashion-unplug.blogspot.com/2008/03/teen-vogue.html?showComment=1205322300000#c3276667922729162281'> March 12, 2008 at 8:45 PM

    I totally agree with the setting aspect. Its visually appealing, and that's really important in my opinion.

     

Popular Posts

Followers